What is Testogen?
Testogen is a dietary pill for men1 formulated from natural ingredients to boost testosterone levels in the body.
As men age, their testosterone levels go down.
This decline results in low libido, loss of stamina and muscle mass as well as accumulation of body fat.
Low testosterone2 also causes fatigue, irritability, and lack of focus.
Testogen is made from a combination of eleven natural ingredients that work together to jumpstart the body’s ability to produce testosterone.
When you start taking Testogen, you will enjoy higher libido, increased energy, better moods, and build more muscle.
This supplement is manufactured by Wolfson Berg Ltd, a company based in the UK and Cyprus that also makes numerous other health supplements.
This is a comprehensive Testogen review where we will look at this supplement in-depth.
We will tell you what it’s made out of how you should take it, what benefits you should expect from it and where you can buy it.
We will also tell you how much it costs and what other users are saying after using Testogen.
What are the ingredients in Testogen?
As mentioned, Testogen is made from eleven natural ingredients that have been picked following numerous scientific studies.
These ingredients are:
This ingredient is derived from black pepper. It is included in this formula for its ability to help the body to absorb the other ingredients effectively.
This mineral is fundamental for the production of testosterone. It also helps keep the testes healthy, ensuring healthy production of sperm. Zinc is also an aphrodisiac that is useful in boosting libido3.
Red ginseng is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. It also fights fatigue and is a potent libido stimulator4.
This amino acid helps in the production of hormones, including the luteinizing hormone, which is responsible for the production of testosterone. According to research, it can increase testosterone levels by up to 45% in a few weeks5.
Men with vitamin D deficiency often have low testosterone levels. This vitamin also helps in slowing down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, ensuring that you have enough of the male hormone. In this formula, vitamin D6 works well with other ingredients such as Boron and vitamin K.
Other ingredients used in this testosterone booster include:
- Vitamin K1.
- Nettle leaf extract.
- Fenugreek extract7.
- Vitamin B6.
Is Testogen safe to use?
Yes. Testogen is made from pure, natural ingredients that are not risky or unsafe.
It does not contain any artificial flavorings or colors that could cause allergies.
The manufacturer has also indicated the full list of ingredients and their quantities in the packaging, ensuring that you have all the information that you need.
All the ingredients are used in a balanced way to ensure maximum benefit from each.
The supplement comes in a proper package that cannot allow any contamination during transit, ensuring that you receive the product as intended.
How does Testogen work?
Testogen is the male hormone, that is, the hormone that makes a man a man.
Testosterone levels in men peak during puberty but start declining from the age of thirty.
This decline can be exacerbated by stress, poor diet, sickness, and various other everyday pressures.
As a result, men may experience low libido, loss of muscle mass, irritability, and accumulation of body fat.
The ingredients in Testogen are designed to work together to counter these effects.
Red ginseng, for example, protects the cells in the testes from damage, ensuring the production of healthy sperm.
D-Aspartic acid stimulates the production of the luteinizing hormone, which in turn, signals for the production of testosterone.
Testogen also includes several aphrodisiacs to help boost your libido levels.
This booster also keeps you energized, ensuring that you work hard at your workouts, which will result in muscle gain.
If you are interested in other t-boosters similar to Testogen, have a look at our review of the five best testosterone boosters here.
What are the benefits of Testogen?
Testogen has many benefits for men.
- It will increase your libido and revamp your sex life.
- Testogen will help you to get rid of unwanted body fat.
- You will be in better moods and will have increased confidence.
- You will have more energy and be more focused.
- Testogen will help you build lean muscle and a toned physique.
Testogen reviews & complaints
Testogen has many positive reviews on the official website going by the number of before and after pictures.
From the appearance, most men seem to have lost body fat and gained muscle mass.
Despite being on sale only on the official website, we found Testogen on sale on amazon.com.
This might be from a reseller of the product.
Here are some of the reviews as they appear on the official website and amazon.com.
Nolan, reports on the official website:
“I’ve increased my strength and gained 7lbs of lean muscle.”
Mohammed, also on the official website, says:
“I’ve lost weight, feel more active, and have much more confidence.”
Chris, on Amazon, says:
“I read many positive reviews about Testogen online, so I figured I would try it. I’m on my third day and I’ll tell you what: This stuff is amazing. I already feel more energetic, more focused, I’m sleeping much better at night and my libido has already dramatically improved.”
Also on Amazon, Uncle Po reports:
“I have now taken the entire bottle and give this a one star. It did not seem to do anything. My energy levels seem to take a dip in about the second week of taking this product. I generally walk from 2.5 to 3 miles every evening when I get home from work. During the second week, my energy level was so low I did not even walk. Nothing had changed at work or with my diet; I did not have the energy or desire to exercise.”
Pricing & where to buy Testogen[speaker-mute] [/speaker-mute]
Testogen is available from the official website www.testogen.com.
We found it being sold on Amazon, which might be from a re-seller as the manufacturer states that it is only sold on the official website.
It is important to be careful when you buy from unauthorized resellers, as you might be purchasing a counterfeit product.
When you buy from the official website, you can be sure of the quality, and you can get other perks such as discounts and free shipping.
You will also be sure that the transaction is safe, unlike when you are dealing with a third party.
Buying from the official website also means that you have somewhere to raise any complaints or ask for refunds in case you are not happy with the product.
When you buy Testogen from the official website, you have a choice of three packages.
Does Testogen cause any side effects?
According to the manufacturer, Testogen has no side effects.
This is because it is formulated from natural ingredients which are included in a balanced manner.
It does not contain any artificial additives or allergens.
The reviews we found on the official website are all quite positive, and no clients reported experiencing any side effects from using this supplement.
The same goes for the reviews on Amazon, where the major complaint was that the product does not work as expected.
We also saw reviews on other websites that fault Testogen for not showing results quickly enough.
But there were no reviews concerning adverse health effects.
Because you are required to take four Testogen capsules per day, this might cause stomach irritation on some people, so it’s best to be on the lookout for that.
How to take Testogen for the best results?
Each Testogen bottle has 120 capsules.
The manufacturer recommends that you take four per day, together, about 20 minutes before your breakfast.
For best results, you should take Testogen for two months, and then take a break for about a week and a half.
This is called cycling, and it helps you to assess how your own body is performing without the supplement.
You should not exceed the recommended dose of four capsules per day.
Who should and who shouldn’t use Testogen?
Testogen is designed for men, and so naturally should not be used by women.
It should be used by men who are over 18 years old, who are looking to boost their testosterone levels.
It can also be used by men who are looking to enter into bodybuilding, or generally looking to build muscle and a lean body.
Testogen is suitable for men who feel like their sex life is suffering as a result of low libido and lack of stamina.
According to Healthline, you should always consult a doctor before you start taking any over the counter testosterone boosters.
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Mauras, Nelly, et al. “Testosterone deficiency in young men: marked alterations in whole body protein kinetics, strength, and adiposity.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 83.6 (1998): 1886-1892. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/83/6/1886/2865200
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089990079680058X
- Fahim, M. S., et al. “Effect of Panax ginseng on testosterone level and prostate in male rats.” Archives of andrology 8.4 (1982): 261-263. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/01485018208990207
- Topo, Enza, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 7.1 (2009): 120. https://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Pilz, S., et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and Metabolic Research 43.03 (2011): 223-225. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- Wankhede, Sachin, Vishwaraman Mohan, and Prasad Thakurdesai. “Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: a randomized controlled pilot study.” Journal of Sport and Health Science 5.2 (2016): 176-182. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254615000216