What is 4 Gauge?
4 Gauge is a dietary supplement that promises to change the way you train forever.
It combines the power of natural ingredients to give you strength, focus, and stamina to plow through your workouts.
When you use 4 Gauge, you enjoy and look forward to your workouts, which results in bigger and better gains.
Other than giving you the physical stamina needed to work out, it also gives you the mental motivation required to keep your routine going.
The manufacturer of 4 Gauge has nothing to hide when it comes to ingredients, showing each and its quantity clearly in the label.
This is unlike other products that hide behind ‘proprietary blends’ which turn out to be ineffective or having too little of the essential ingredients.
This pre-workout supplement1 is made by Roar Ambition, a UK based company that makes numerous other dietary supplements.
It ships worldwide from the UK and USA warehouses.
This is a 4 Gauge review that will look closer at this product, discusses what it is, what it is made of, and how it works.
We will also tell you where you can buy it and for how much, as well as what other users are saying about it.
What are the ingredients in 4 Gauge?
These are the ingredients that make up this pre-workout supplement:
During your workout, your body uses glycogen. When it runs out, you start feeling tired and can barely keep up with the exercises. Caffeine slows down the use of glycogen by encouraging the body to use fat instead. This formula contains only 150mg of caffeine, a useful but clinically safe dose that will not leave you with jitters2.
This is an amino acid that is abundant in tea leaves. It provides energy and motivation without any crashes. This means that you can keep up with your workout without energy surges3.
Creatine is an organic compound found in muscle cells, and aids in the production of energy during heavy lifting or intense workouts. Taking it as a supplement, such as in this formula, increases muscle strength, delays fatigue, and boosts performance4.
Citrulline is an amino acid that is extracted from the melon fruit. It boosts the amount of nitric oxide- a vasodilator that widens veins, allowing for more blood to pass through. Having enough blood during a workout gives you more endurance, allowing you to work out for longer and to get better results5.
Beetroot juice6 raises nitric oxide levels in the body, which in turn increases blood flow, lung function, and improves muscle contraction. All these are vital for exercise as you will also have a better cardio function, enabling you to get the best out of your gym session.
Other ingredients in this pre-workout supplement include:
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Coconut Water Powder
Is 4 Gauge safe to use?
Yes, 4 Gauge is safe to use.
The manufacturers have used only natural ingredients and amino acids that have been thoroughly tested.
It does not contain any artificial sweeteners or fillers.
The caffeine used in this formula is in a low dose that is effective but will not cause jitters.
How does 4 Gauge work?
4 Gauge is a four in one formula that will change the way you train.
It relies on superior ingredients that work together to give you the power that you need for your workouts.
A combination of caffeine and L-Citrulline gives you ‘smart caffeine,’ which is smart energy and focus working together.
In other words, caffeine gives you the energy and power, while L- Citrulline delivers the required steadiness and control needed to sustain your workout.
Rhodiola Rosea is a herb that helps you to combat fatigue and gives you the motivation that you need.
Having enough energy is necessary for sustained workouts, and beetroot ensures you have this by increasing your anaerobic performance.
Coconut water is another essential component of the formula that replenishes your electrolytes and lowers blood pressure.
If you are looking for information on pre-workout supplements, here is our review of the five best pre-workout supplements in the market today.
What are the benefits of 4 Gauge?
Here are the benefits that you should expect to gain from using this pre-workout supplement:
- You will have more strength to lift even heavier weights.
- You will benefit from more mental focus which will enable you to concentrate on your workout better.
- 4 Gauge allows you to have energy from caffeine but not the crash that is associated with the stimulant.
- You will gain bigger muscles and enjoy nutrient delivery during your workout.
- This supplement assures that you enjoy the benefit of natural ingredients that are FDA approved.
4 Gauge reviews & complaints
4 Gauge is available on the official website, where it has many positive reviews from users.
Here are some of the reviews:
Rob, from the UK, says:
“I started using it before my boxing training, I was going straight from the office into an intense 30-minute session, and I needed to get fired up fast. I love 4 Gauge, I now use it for all my normal gym sessions too, I get a real boost of energy and focus from it, and there’s no nasty crash at the end.”
Ricky, from the USA, reports:
“The list of quality ingredients shows how superior 4 Gauge is to the competition. The first time taking it brought a smile to my face. This is what I’ve been looking for. Just enough caffeine to get you going but not feel cracked out, no rapid, erratic heartbeat, just laser-focused on your goal. The vasodilation is awesome! Great pumps to help get that extra rep and push through to the next level.”
Ryan, also from USA, adds:
“Since I have been using only 4 gauge as my pre-workout, I have definitely made mass gains on all lifting and physical sports I do. It gives me a totally smooth and energizing power shortly after I take it. I lost 30 lb, and I have cut my body fat in half and finally can be confident at the beach with no shirt on. My wife also loves to take 4 Gauge before she does five-mile runs preparing for a half marathon.”
Michelle, from the UK, reports:
“I’ve been training for a long time and tried a million supplements for different things. I was drawn to 4 Gauge, ingredients-wise, it’s the cleanest pre-workout I’ve seen, and its packaging is certainly striking. No artificial sweeteners and minimal calories.”
Pricing & where to buy 4 Gauge
You can buy 4 Gauge from the official website www.4gauge.com.
This supplement is not available from any other e-commerce sites such as Amazon.
According to the manufacturer, you can only get it on the official website as a way to ensure that you get the best price, genuine product, and quality customer support.
The manufacturer recognizes that most people hold Amazon accounts, and to make things easy, you have the option of using Amazon Pay.
You can also shop using all major credit cards or PayPal.
On the official website, you have an option of the following packages:
Does 4 Gauge cause any side effects?
This pre-workout supplement is made from natural ingredients and, according to the manufacturer, has no side effects.
These ingredients are expertly balanced and produced in FDA approved facilities.
According to Healthline magazine, some pre-workouts contain artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols.
These can cause intestinal distress, bloating, and diarrhea, which would slow down your workout.
4 Gauge does not contain any artificial sweeteners or unnecessary fillers that might cause side effects.
The user testimonials on the official website are overwhelmingly positive, and we could not find a single person complaining of any adverse side effects.
Since 4 Gauge is only sold on the official website, we could not find independent reviews on side effects on other websites.
Going by the reviews, this pre-workout does not seem to have any adverse side effects.
How to use 4 Gauge for best results?
Taking this pre-workout is quite straightforward.
The maker recommends that you take two scoops, which are equivalent to one serving, 15 to 45 minutes before your workout.
It is possible to ‘double scoop’ or take two servings instead of one, but this is not for everyone and depends on the individual.
It is advisable to start with the standard one serving, and if you feel you need more boost for your workout, then you can add an extra helping.
Who should and who shouldn’t use 4 Gauge?
4 Gauge can be used by both men and women who want to get more out of their workout.
It is also ideal for bodybuilders and those who are looking to build hard muscles.
This pre-workout is safe for women because it does not have a post-workout crash.
Because it contains only 5 calories per serving, it is ideal for those who are on a restricted-calorie diet.
While 4 Gauge is relatively safe, if you are taking prescription medicine of any kind, you might want to speak to your doctor before you purchase 4 Gauge.
- Spradley, Brandon D., et al. “Ingesting a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, B-vitamins, amino acids, creatine, and beta-alanine before exercise delays fatigue while improving reaction time and muscular endurance.” Nutrition & metabolism 9.1 (2012): 28. https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-28. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924224499000448
- Spriet, L. L., et al. “Caffeine ingestion and muscle metabolism during prolonged exercise in humans.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism 262.6 (1992): E891-E898. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpendo.1992.262.6.E891
- Juneja, Lekh Raj, et al. “L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans.” Trends in Food Science & Technology 10.6-7 (1999): 199-204. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924224499000448
- Harris, Roger C., Karin Söderlund, and Eric Hultman. “Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation.” Clinical science 83.3 (1992): 367-374. https://portlandpress.com/clinsci/article-abstract/83/3/367/75945
- Pérez-Guisado, Joaquín, and Philip M. Jakeman. “Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 24.5 (2010): 1215-1222. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/FullText/2010/05000/Citrulline_Malate_Enhances_Athletic_Anaerobic.9.aspx
- Beetroot juice and exercise: pharmacodynamic and dose-response relationships. https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00372.2013