What is ProJoint Plus?
Joint pain can be caused by sports injuries, inflammation, disease, or age.
You may find yourself suffering from occasional pain or chronic pain that persists over a long time.
If unchecked, this pain can severely affect your movement, lowering the quality of life.
ProJoint Plus is a dietary supplement that is designed to promote joint health.
It does this by keeping joint cartilage healthy while improving mobility and flexibility.
It also supplies joints with much-needed nutrients to support recovery after injury, such as happens during sports.
This supplement is made from natural ingredients that are backed by clinical trials and studies.
The efficacy of these ingredients has been backed by renowned media, clinics, and organizations, including Harvard Health Publications and the Arthritis Foundation.
ProJoint Plus is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc., a company based in the United States.
It is produced in FDA approved labs and ships to selected countries worldwide.
This ProJoint Plus review discusses more on this supplement, looking at its ingredients, how it works and how safe it is to use.
It will also discuss where you can buy it and for how much, and look at some customer reviews.
What are the ingredients in ProJoint Plus?
This supplement is made from natural ingredients that include vitamins and herbs. These are:
This is a pigment available in many plants such as onions, grapes, green tea, and berries. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals that damage the cells in joints3.
Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapples. It is used to reduce inflammation and swelling, such that it may occur in joints after an injury4.
This herb is extracted from the Boswellia serrata tree. It has been used as medicine for inflammations in traditional Asian cultures for centuries. It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions5.
Turmeric is a popular spice used in cooking, but it also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. These are mainly found in its active ingredient, curcumin6.
Other ingredients used in this joint pain supplement are:
- Chondroitin Sulfate
Is ProJoint Plus safe to use?
This supplement is made from natural ingredients, and therefore it is safe to use.
It does not contain any artificial additives that might be harmful.
The manufacturer has given a list of all ingredients and their quantities on the label.
ProJoint Plus, however, contains shellfish, which might affect people who suffer from shellfish allergy.
It is manufactured in FDA approved labs and follows good manufacturing practices.
How does ProJoint Plus work?
ProJoint works by targeting three specific areas regarding joint health:
- Cartilage health– Cartilage is the soft, rubbery material that acts as a cover for joints. It helps in protecting them from damage caused by shock or friction. This supplement provides needed nutrients to keep cartilage strong and healthy.
- Joint health– If joints are not healthy, they can easily get injured or strained. This is true, especially for people leading active lifestyles such as athletes. ProJoint Plus supports the fast recovery of injured joints.
- Joint mobility– We rely on our joints to move from one place to another and to carry out our day to day activities. If our joints are stiff or injured, this can restrict our mobility. Taking ProJoint Plus s recommended will deal with the effects of stiff joints.
If you are interested in learning more about joint pain supplements, have a look at our review of the five best supplements for joint pain.
What are the benefits of ProJoint Plus?
This joint health supplement has the following benefits:
- It will support your cartilage health by offering lubrication and nourishment.
- It will maintain your joint’s health and enable quick recovery.
- It will help your joint mobility and flexibility.
ProJoint Plus reviews & complaints
According to the manufacturer, this joint pain supplement has been sold to thousands of customers who have experienced significant benefits.
Here are some of the reviews from the official website as well as Amazon, where it is also sold.
Morgan says on the official website:
“I’m back on my knees on the garden again now, can’t tell you how great that feels. It was my favorite for so long and I haven’t done it in 6 months.”
Harry, also on the official website reports:
“I had to stop playing the guitar because of wrist tendonitis. I had to leave the band. It was so frustrating. But I decided to do something about it. I changed my diet and starting taking ProJoint Plus. It’s been two months, and I’m playing the guitar again and back to the band, which is awesome! I can say this product has made a huge difference.”
Callie says on Amazon:
“It didn’t work for my husband. Took as directed for three months but never had an improvement in pain level.”
Steve, on the official website, agrees:
“I’m a tiler by trade for over 20 years. I’m on my knees the best part of every day, so Projoint plus is a necessity for me. I’ve been using it for about 6 months now, and it’s taken away a lot more stiffness in my knees. A lot of the other guys are using it too.”
Pricing & where to buy ProJoint Plus
You can buy ProJoint Plus from the official website www.projointplus.net.
We also found it on sale in other e-commerce sites such as Amazon and eBay.
Many advantages go with buying the supplement directly from the manufacturer’s website.
The first one is that you can enjoy great discounts.
For instance, one bottle of ProJoint Plus on the official website is $29.95, but the same bottle is retailing at $36.95 on both Amazon and eBay.
ProJoint Plus manufacturer, Vita Balance, offers a price promise where they commit to matching any online price of this product that is lower than their purchase price.
Buying from the manufacturer also gives you a guarantee that you are dealing with an authentic product.
Finally, you can rest assured that your transaction is safe as you are not dealing with any third parties.
On the official website, ProJoint Plus comes in three packages as follows:
Does ProJoint Plus cause any side effects?
This joint pain supplement is made from natural ingredients and does not have any adverse side effects.
It does, however, contain shellfish, which people with allergies should note.
It does not contain any additives; it is gluten-free, sugar-free and non-GMO.
The majority of reviews on the official website are positive, and we did not find any complaints about side effects.
On Amazon, we did not find any complaints on side effects either, but customers complained that the supplement did not work as expected.
Jean, for example, says on Amazon:
“The product did not work!”
How to use ProJoint Plus for best results?
Each bottle of ProJoint Plus contains 60 capsules, ideal for a 20 day supply.
Ideally, you should take three capsules per day before a meal.
The manufacturer recommends that for the first two weeks, or if you are looking for some quick relief, you should take six capsules per day.
You can then lower the dose as necessary.
Who should and who shouldn’t use ProJoint Plus?
This joint pain supplement should be used by people who are suffering from joint pain as a result of age, disease, or injury.
It is especially ideal for athletes or sports that are prone to joint injuries as it supports healing and tissue repair.
Older people or those who have arthritis and stiff joints will find it useful as it reduces inflammation and pain.
If you suffer from any chronic illnesses that require prescription medicine, it is advisable to speak to your physician before buying ProJoint Plus.
This supplement should not be used by anyone who is under 18 years.
Rate this product
User Review( vote)
- Houpt, J. B., et al. “Effect of glucosamine hydrochloride in the treatment of pain of osteoarthritis of the knee.” The Journal of rheumatology 26.11 (1999): 2423-2430. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/10555905
- Boots, Agnes W., Guido RMM Haenen, and Aalt Bast. “Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical.” European journal of pharmacology 585.2-3 (2008): 325-337. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014299908002884
- Seligman, Bert. “Bromelain: an anti-inflammatory agent.” Angiology 13.11 (1962): 508-510. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/000331976201301103
- Kimmatkar, N., et al. “Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee–a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial.” Phytomedicine 10.1 (2003): 3-7. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0944711304701890
- Funk, Janet L., et al. “Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis.” Journal of natural products 69.3 (2006): 351-355. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np050327j